See what love God has for us, that we should be called children of God.
Our families came to town on Pentecost weekend to celebrate DesiBear's baptism. We enjoyed quality family time with the Soules and Hills.
On baptism day, Nate preached, Papa Tim baptized Desi, and I baptized our parishioner Doug.
As a new parent I treasure the privilege of having witnessed our community pledge to support and nurture our little guy as he experiences the world, grows in faith, and opens his heart to life's wonder.
Everyday Nate and I give thanks to have amazing family both near and far. On the end close to home, we are very fortunate to raise Desi among such loving and peace & justice seeking folks here in Colorado. It must seem to Desi as if he has 40-50 grandmas and grandpas & aunts and uncles. And in a very real way he does! Desi hammed it up as usual. We have a big-time extroverted & happy church baby on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment